Sea bream en papillote
or Orata al cartoccio
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Clean and wash the sea breams outside and inside and dry them with paper towel.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, inside and outside.
- Lay each fish in large sheet of parchment paper and place them on a baking dish.
- Fill each bream with a clove of garlic and sprigs of herbs. Sprinkle the fish with the parsley and chopped chili pepper. Add one tablespoon of white wine and one spoon of olive oil to each packet. Fold up the sides of the paper.
- Bake in the oven for 50 min.
The fish after being baked
Cannot get tastier, fresher and easier than that!!! I love this recipe. I served the fish with a salad of grilled vegetables. I placed a courgette, an aubergine, a yellow bell pepper, a red bell pepper on a baking tray as soon as I started heating up the oven for the sea bream. And baked the vegetables under the tray with fish. I cut them roughly afterwards, cutting out the stems and cleaning the peppers from the seeds. I mixed everything with an easy dressing of lemon juice, olive oil and one clove of garlic, sprinkled with chopped parsley and capers and voilà! A delicious light lunch ready to be served!