Pink beef steak
With spicy butter and asparagus
- Prepare the spicy butter. Press the butter with a fork until light and fluffy. Add the lemon juice, garlic, herbs. Season with salt and pepper. Mix everything with a fork. Put the mixture on a cling film (transparent foil) and form it into a roll. Put it inside a freezer.
- Grill the pepper. Cut the pepper into pieces, remove the seeds and greese it with one spoon of olive oil. Place it on a hot grilling pan, cover with aluminum foil and grill for few minutes until the pepper is tender and covered with black stripes. Turn the peppers over from time to time. Set aside.
- Steam the asparagus. Cut the hard edgings of the asparagus. Steam them or boil in a small quantity of salty water until al dente.
- Grill the steaks. Brush the steaks with the oil. Melt the butter on a high fire on a big frying pan. Fry on each side approximately 1 minute until brown. Reduce the fire to medium and fry for another 3 minutes (1,5 minute each side). Season the steaks with salt and set aside to rest.
- Serve the meal. Put the peppers grilled side down, arrange the asparagus on them, season with salt and cover with the dressing of olive oil and chopped capers. Place the steaks on the plates. Take out the butter from the freezer and cut out two circles for each steak. Place the circles on the top of each steak.
Did you know that red meat is an aphrodisiac? This dish is quick to make and looks mouthwatering with the melting butter the top. And asparagus, cayenne pepper, capers and garlic create simple, but, believe me, a magical combination. If your second half is not a vegetarian try it, you won't regret it!